Shocking light switch, literally

by yogesh


Consumption feedback switch reminds you of how much power you are gobbling up. While most of us knowingly or unknowingly waste power by leaving appliances idle this switch is a must have in our battle to save power.
Consumption Feedback Switch is a smart switch that lets you know if you have misused, over-used or smartly consumed power when you use a gadget. The smart switch produces a flashing light with a sparkle and the intensity of the spark lets you know how smartly you have used power. The spark is stronger if the power consumption is more and lighter when it is the other way round.
Source via Dvice

Leave a comment